Skip to main content

Rough week but some good news!


So this week the hard work began starting with an MRI. I'm used to MRIs so I went it like it was just another day. I really, really should've mentally prepared for laying down in the machine and taking breaths while your body weight is resting on your sternum while staying absolutely still . That is NOT for the weak. I'm not a wimp and that took me over the edge. Yep I overfocused on breathing carefully, and that triggered a panic attack because I could not breath deeply. I will try again tomorrow with the help of my new friend Avitan. I've literally been practicing breathing while facing down with pressure on my sternum. I also made myself a playlist on youtube that puts me in a positive mindset. The videos are my favorites of the girls growing up. Wish me luck tomorrow! 

Now for the good news. My genetic testing came back negative! No BRCA, no cancer genes!! I'm going to be just fine and so are my girls. 




Comments