Skip to main content

How can I help?

Updating: So someone talked me into making an Amazon wish list. My wish list includes things that will help me on my health journey, help with radiation,  or feel good gifts.  Thank you in advance for considering any of these gifts! (I took the list down but it was an excellent suggestion for things that helped along the way!) 

 
I really do hate this question. Especially, during Covid. Here is the deal, you can't really help me. But also, I don't think I need it, yet. Also, I'm not afraid to ask for it when I do.

Do you know who does need help right now? Teachers, and admins, and paras, and school staff. The country is in need right now. Everyone needs to help everyone. People need to take care of people. I promise you I can take care of myself so that you can take care of others, like my class, like my substitute, like my team, like my school, like my district. Help with kind words and patience. Help the country with an act of kindness. Help by wearing a mask when you can't social distance. And help me by staying away. :/ I mean that with love and all of my heart.

You are allowed to spoil my children and my class, but I am fine. My kids like Blue Sushi. ;) ;) 

Long story short: I don't need help right now, you are allowed to spoil all of my kiddos because I can't do that myself right now.






Comments