Skip to main content

New Year's Resolution--and Linky Parties!

Like many years I have a whole huge list of New Years resolutions.  To prevent myself from failing publicly though I may not release them all...yet.  I am going to tell you though the one that I am going to make, and announce for the hope of preventing failure is...I AM GOING TO DECLUTTER FOR 15 MINUTES AT LEAST 6 DAYS A WEEK!   That is doable right?  I am also going to try to participate in some blog organizing linky parties.  I find great satisfaction in posting about my decluttering feats.  The latest one  I joined is at Ask Anna's and I can't wait to find out the details!  What is your New Year's  Resolution?  I also joined the Linky Party at A Teacher's Treasure and Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten

Update:  My weight loss plan can be found here.










EMEALS EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Comments

  1. Haha... the WHOLE point of linking up and stating the goals publicly is to avoid failing at them! It's why plan on posting monthly so we can all stay accountable! Decluttering daily sounds like a wonderful way of aviding things from piling up and keeping organized! No doubth you'll do well!

    Thanks for linking up!!!

    Thanks!!!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, but I often shoot for the moon and strike out. The weight loss goal is there and I will post about it, but truth is I am always working on it and I make the same darn resolutions every year. The 15 minutes of decluttering is a new one though and I WANT to be held accountable. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decluttering 15 min. a day sounds like something I need to do! Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings for the New Year!
    The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment