Skip to main content

My FRIENDS schedule...

Well Friends has always been the way that I recover from surgery. Now that it is not on Netflix I was wondering what they heck I was gonna do. I signed up for HBO Max but could not find a way to watch it on my TV which frustrating me to no end. Then yesterday, on TBS West I watched the finale, followed by the pilot and realized that if I stick with TBS I'll probably be able to knock out a lot of seasons. And boy am I right! They show them 9-3 on weekdays and we will be starting season 3 by the end of the week. This is a new speed to which I will watch them all!! The only thing I can't figure out is why it is 4:30 and I'm still watching FRIENDS. The schedule is off today and I'm not sure why. Does it matter? 

Update to say I figured it out!! TBS West plays them 1:00-6:00 and TBS East plays them 10:00-3:00. There are 10 episodes per day and I can watch 10:00-6:00 every day if need be. PHEW. That's a lot, even for me. It'll be fun to try though! If I miss one I can pick up later! 


Have a great first day of school tomorrow to all my BCS teacher friends, students, and daughters!!! I'm missing out on one historical firsts for education (we are teaching face to face while teaching remote). I will be thinking about you all!! 💖💜


Comments