Skip to main content

I'm feeling good

So yesterday school started without me. And it felt weird because I feel really good, however today I realized that I feel good because I'm not doing much. I am walking everyday and until today I was even feeling guilty about that, but today I realized that if I'm going to go back into the classroom in a pandemic with twice the workload I'm gonna HAVE TO WALK MORE! I'm currently walking 1 mile in the morning and sometimes a mile in the evening. I'm gonna have to increase that if I think I'm gonna have any kind of stamina for going back into the classroom. So if you see me walking, know that I'm training for my comeback. :) 

As far as recovery. I have to keep my bandage intact til Tuesday. It is starting to get annoying but I think I'll live. 









Comments