Skip to main content

I'm a slob too!

So we left on a mini-vacay today and guess what I did?  THE DISHES!!  If you didn't know, I'm a slob.  OK, most of you know, you've seen my before and afters.  But what you didn't know is it only takes me 20 minutes to maintain (OK maybe you did know that).  I have been spending 10 min. in the morning and 10 min. in the evening doing 4 things that Nony recommends.  It has changed my life!  Like her I used to get caught up in behind closed doors organizational projects without doing my dishes.  If you want to get the inspiration I did, download her book! 
Photobucket
P.S. I didn't take me 28 days.  Maybe I'm a mini-slob? 

Comments

  1. Hi Amanda, this is Jax from Housewifed *waves* So sorry it has taken me so long to make it over here to your blog. Thanks so much for stopping by mine ♥ I am now following yours ^^ Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Just stopping by to let you know I nominated you for the "versatile blogger" award. You can come by my blog to pick it up if ya want :)

    http://liveunscripteduncut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment