Skip to main content

Now all I need is a follower, will you be the first?

I may keep this up if I get followers.  My ultimate goal is to make this a teacher/parent friendly blog with practical tips in connecting the home/school connection.  I want to link up to the my classroom parents but I'm not ready for that yet.  I still have some learning to do.  If you are a teacher follow me and lead your parents to my site.  I'll even post a tried a true video of my 3 year old reading her first book after Fran posted her latest easy reader with the dots to follow! If you are a parent, let me know what advice you want from a teacher!  




Comments

  1. Thanks for posting about my giveaway! Good luck!

    P.S. I now follow your blog too! :) I have two small kids and know what it's like managing it all!

    Ѽ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment