Friday, December 30, 2011

Kindle Fire educational apps + you tube! How to download and play & a linky party!

Clutter Free Classroom is having a linky party!



Santa brought 2 Kindle Fires to our household and I've spent my time searching for educational aps and you tube videos...

Is anyone else the proud new owner of a Kindle Fire?  Guess what I discovered you could do with the app Tubemate!  You can download videos right off of youtube for your little one to have at their fingertips!  How?  So simple my 3 year old can do it!

To Download:


Begin by going to your apps...


Touch TubeMate

Touch the faded search icon (not the white one)


Type in what you are looking for (spell better than I did)





Pick the one you want to download



Touch the play circle.

Touch download

Touch 320X420 and your done!!!





Next, to find your video:

Touch TubeMate

Touch the faded file folder icon

Find the video you want to play

Play as Video

Don't forget to turn it the wide way!






ENJOY!

Next Kindle Fire post:  the 9 year old teaches us how to delete books. :)


EMEALS EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower - found you over at the linky party {I'll do mine tomorrow}. I have the Kindle and love it - didn't get the fire...I'm to easily distracted, say, by blogging! LOL

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 6 year old nephew knows how to work his family's iPhone much better than I do!

    Happy New Year!
    http://learning-new-words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower. That Kindle Fire looks like so much fun!
    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a Kindle, but I have the app on my phone! I have been searcing for apps for my iPad 2, iTouch, and my new toy, my Galaxy Tab...all toys for my kiddos at school! I'm your newest follower!

    Debbie
    http://secondgradeswampstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my daughter the nook color for Christmas but wanted the Kindle Fire, we will see how it goes this is her first e-reader! Glad I found your blog!
    TheResource(ful)Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The existence of online app has also paved way for many e learning courses to target the needs of online users seeking both professional and personal development, trainings and certification, and a lot more of education online.

    ReplyDelete